- a member of the class of 2018 from a Metro Detroit high school
- willingness to learn, grow, and develop creative and entrepreneurial marketing skills
- comfortable in front of the camera and confident in sharing your senior pictures
- actively involved in extracurricular activities
- in good standing at school and in extracurricular activities
- maintain a positive image during your time representing Caryn Ashley Photography
- parental agreement and a signed model release form
- 40% off your senior photoshoot
- first priority in opportunities to participate in styled senior shoots
- A $25 Visa gift card for each referral through December 31, 2017 (gift cards will be mailed in August, October and December)
- The chance to develop business skills while building your resume and gaining valuable marketing experience
*spokesmodels are required to refer at minimum 2 clients or they are responsible for repayment of the 40% discount on their senior session
*spokesmodel senior sessions must be scheduled no later than July 31, 2017
What does it mean to be a Caryn Ashley Photography Senior Spokesmodel?
A spokesmodel is a confident, forward thinking high school student looking to build their confidence and entrepreneurial skills. I want you to love the experience of your senior photographs and to share that passion with your friends. A Caryn Ashley Photography spokesmodel shares the experience of their senior session with their teammates, classmates and friends and invites them to be a Caryn Ashley Photography senior as well.
How do you find referrals?
The easiest way to find referrals is by sharing photographs from your senior session on your social media channels. Caryn Ashley Photography spokesmodels are comfortable and confident using social media and sharing their photographs. They feel confident in who they are and what they stand for. You can also gain referrals by sharing your experience directly with friends and encouraging them to book with Caryn Ashley Photography to ensure they also have a great experience for their senior pictures.
Would I make a great spokesmodel?
Caryn Ashley Photography spokesmodels are outgoing and full of passion for life. You love people and are comfortable in your skin. You don't mind stepping into the unknown and learning as you go! As a spokesmodel I also want to help you learn and grow. I believe being a spokesmodel will help you develop strong communication skills and a deeper work ethic. I would love to develop a relationship where I can also assist you in any way possible as you prepare to graduate from high school.
I would love to apply!
After discussing with your parents please use the form below to let me know a little more about yourself! You will be notified within 2 weeks if you have been chosen as a Caryn Ashley Photography spokesmodel. All applications must be received by July 6, 2017.